Welcome to vdab.be!
Vdab.be is one of the major job sites in Belgium. Let us explain what VDAB can do for you as an employer.
Important to know
- The pages on vdab.be are in Dutch. Do you want to translate a page into English? Click below on the browser you are using to know how to start the translation.
- Read our info about Brexit.
What can VDAB do for you?
- Find suitable employees by placing your vacancies on line at vdab.be. You can do so via My VDAB.
- Do you want your vacancies to be eye-catching? Read the commercial possibilities on our site.
- Did you already recruit employees but want them to complete a particular training programme? Browse through the training provision for companies, containing training programmes organised by VDAB and by other training providers.
- Get free advice from our VDAB account managers about recruiting or training.
More on VDAB
Each region in Belgium has a public employment service. VDAB is the public employment service in Flanders (official language: Dutch).
The VDAB was established in 1989 with the aim of injecting more transparency and dynamism into the labour market in Flanders. In order to perform this task, VDAB provides employment services, training, and career guidance.
How to contact VDAB?
- By phone (working days, 8 a.m. to 4.30 p.m.):
- In Belgium: 0800 30 700 (free of charge)
- While abroad: +32 2 508 38 11
- E-mail: email@example.com